Providing critical services and resources to Minnesota communities to help animals and the people who love them
Animal Humane Society’s Community Outreach program connects pet parents with the resources they need to keep their pets happy and healthy.
If you're in need of assistance, connect with our Community Outreach team today by completing our contact form or calling 651-788-4685.
How we can help
- Low-cost, monthly vaccine clinics
- Affordable, high-quality veterinary care
- Access to pet food and supplies throughout the Twin Cities
- Temporary foster care for community members in short-term crisis or transition
- Quarterly resource fair and regular events throughout the metro
Our goal is always to keep pets and their people together, and we do that through a variety of resources and community partnerships. If you’re currently facing a situation where you need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for support.
In addition to our Community Outreach program services, Animal Humane Society also offers a free Behavior Helpline, as well as a free Pet Helpline to answer any questions you may have about your pet’s care. You can also utilize our pet behavior resources library.