Animal Humane Society receives no federal, state, or local government funding. Seventy percent of our operating budget comes from people like you. Without your help, we would not be able to make a positive difference in the lives of people and pets.
There are many ways you can support the programs and services at AHS and help homeless animals get a second chance. Here are just a few:
- Coordinate a service project
- Host your own fundraising event (or ask for donations to AHS in lieu of birthday or wedding gifts)
- Make a stock gift
- Recommend a grant from your Donor Advised Fund
- Donate to our wishlist (includes information about donating gently used pet supplies, household products, and more)
- Donate a vehicle
- Designate AHS as your charity of choice on smile.amazon.com, and 0.5% of all eligible purchases will be donated to animals in need. Using the Amazon app? Open the Amazon app, select the main menu, and tap on "AmazonSmile" within Programs & Features. Choose "Animal Humane Society" as your charity. Then follow the instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.