Animal Humane Society’s Community Outreach program helps connect pet owners living in the Frogtown and East St. Paul area to low-cost spay/neuter surgeries, vaccines, and other resources needed to keep their pets happy and healthy.
Frogtown or East St. Paul area residents interested in helping their neighbors are invited to volunteer with AHS. Currently there are several ways to volunteer with our Community Outreach Team.
Open volunteer roles
- Database entry
- Client follow-up after adoption
Program and Event Promotion
- Distribute flyers
- Organize and keep inventory of outreach marketing materials
- Attend community events with the Outreach team
- Bag pet food for food shelf distribution
Wellness Clinic Events
- Several roles available
- Held on scheduled Saturdays throughout the year
- Half and full day shifts available
For more information or to request a volunteer application, please contact us.