Animal Humane Society’s Community Outreach program helps connect pet owners living in the Frogtown and East St. Paul area to low-cost spay/neuter surgeries, vaccines, and other resources needed to keep their pets happy and healthy.
Frogtown or East St. Paul area residents interested in helping their neighbors are invited to volunteer with AHS. Currently there are several ways to volunteer with our Community Outreach Team.
Open volunteer roles
- Database entry
- Client follow-up after adoption
Program and Event Promotion
- Distribute flyers
- Organize and keep inventory of outreach marketing materials
- Attend community events with the Outreach team
- Bag pet food for food shelf distribution
For more information or to request a volunteer application, please contact us.
Interested in helping at our Wellness Clinics?
Support our Community Outreach team at an upcoming free Wellness Clinic. No experience needed!
If you'd like to volunteer, you must be 18 years old and attend an orientation session.
- Saturday, February 29, 1-2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 19, 1-2 p.m.
Both sessions will be held at our University Avenue Clinic (1159 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55104).
To register or for questions, contact us.