1. To complete your registration, you will need:
- At least one emergency contact name and phone number
- Health insurance group and policy numbers (if you are covered by insurance)
- Information regarding any significant health or behavior issues we should know about your child, including any medications your child requires
- A valid credit card with complete billing address
2. If you are registering more than one child for the SAME camp session, you will need a unique email address for each child's registration.
This is due to a limitation in the software used by our registration system. Without unique addresses, the system will not allow you to register more than one child for the same camp session. Please use a secondary email address you already have, or create a free email account at Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, or other sites.
3. If a session no longer appears on the registration menu, it is FULL.
If you would like to inquire about the waiting list for a full camp session, please contact us at 763-489-2220.
4. When your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Please make sure that your email settings will accept mail from this address (email@example.com). If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your bulk mail filter.