Main Navigation

Wildlife resources

Animal Humane Society partners with Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota to assist injured and orphaned wildlife in our community.

Having a wildlife service available provides animal control and community service officers with the resources necessary to respond to calls from residents about injured and orphaned wildlife. These services are also available to private citizens.

For general questions about wildlife or for immediate information on what to do if you have found injured or orphaned wild animals, please refer to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota website or contact WRC at 651-486-9453. 

Animal Humane Society does not trap and remove nuisance animals.