Project Purpose will give kids ages 12-15 a deeper understanding of the work AHS does through hands-on service learning.
Each three-hour session features a seasonal project, such as, making pet supply bags for our outreach community, building shelters for feral cats, or carving pumpkins for shelter dogs to enjoy. Additionally, Project Purpose can be used to fulfill school or club community service requirements! The cost of the program is $40.
What to expect at each Project Purpose:
- Take a behind-the scenes tour
- Assist staff with shelter work
- Create animal enrichment activities
- Complete a Service Project (rotates monthly)
- Make new friends!
Children must wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing that can get dirty.
- Sunday, April 29, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 26, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, April 15, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday, May 6, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.