The Pack is a group of young professionals who are passionate about animals and Animal Humane Society. We gather to learn about, take part in, and advocate for the work that Animal Humane Society does while creating an environment for animal lovers to share ideas and build relationships.
September 19, 5-7 p.m. — Happy hour with your dog, Wild Mind Ales, 6031 Pillsbury Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN, 55419
Have you ever missed out on happy hour because you wanted to go home to your dog? Now you can bring your dog with you to happy hour! No need to RSVP — just look for people wearing the Pack T-shirt when you arrive. All dogs must be friendly and remain on a leash while at the brewery.
Mission: Advocate, volunteer, and have fun with other animal-loving young professionals who support Animal Humane Society
Vision: Raise awareness of Animal Humane Society’s mission by engaging emerging leaders
- Be good to animals
- Build community
- Be an ambassador
Click the “Join the Pack” button above to sign up.
Paid membership includes one year of Pack events and benefits. If funds are tight, you can fill out and submit the Pack membership fee waiver application. The Board will review these applications and contact chosen applications to let them know their membership fees will be waived.
- Free admission to most Pack events
- Access to exclusive volunteer experiences for the Pack, like “Precious Cargo” where you can help with the arrival of a transport of dogs by bathing puppies and getting dogs settled for their first night in Minnesota
- The Pack T-shirt and dog tag
- 10% off Animal House Boarding and Animal Humane Society’s Training School (one time use)
- A subscription to our bi-annual magazine, Animal Tracks
- And most importantly, you will get to connect with compassionate people like yourself who want to create a more humane world for animals
The Pack was created in 2015.
The advisory board is a group of Animal Humane Society staff and non-staff members who lead the Pack. They plan the programs, communicate with members, support membership, and ensure activities follow the mission of The Pack and Animal Humane Society.
Contact the Pack at email@example.com or 763-432-4809.
Note: the Pack is targeted towards Young Professionals age 21+