Animal House boarding checklist
Before you drop off your pet at Animal House, please review the checklist below to ensure you've gathered what's needed for your pet to have a comfortable stay.
All items must be labeled with your animal's first and last name. There is no guarantee unmarked items will be returned.
- Food for whole duration of stay and extra (in the event your return is delayed). There is a $3 per day charge for use of Animal House food.
- Medications, including name and dosage
- Favorite bed and/or blanket
- Toys or bone for chewing and play. Do not bring small or flat bones for your dog as they can get lost in the drain at the back of the kennel.
- Emergency contact information. Name and phone number of a friend or relative whom you trust to make medical decisions for your animal and would be able to arrive at Animal House within 8-12 hours.
- Leash and collar or carrier. For the safety of your animal, all dogs must be on a leash to enter and exit the facility. All other animals must be in a carrier. We do not allow choke chains or prong collars in Animal House.
Please submit up-to-date vaccination records prior to check-in.
Cash, check and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) are accepted.