As you begin Level 4 training, you should feel excited about all you and your dog have accomplished together. It’s time to show off! During Level 4 training, you and your dog will work on polishing the skills learned in prior classes, and start practicing more challenging tasks, such as:
- Settling and remaining on a mat for longer periods of time
- Walking on a loose leash past a difficult distraction (like other people or dogs)
- Responding to "Come" despite distraction (a toy, other dog or person)
- Waiting at a door
Dogs must complete Level 3 training before advancing to Level 4.
- Tuesday, 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 6:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 7:45 p.m.
- Monday, 6:45 p.m. (MPR)
- Tuesday, 10:15 a.m. (AUD)
- Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. (AUD), 6:15 p.m. (AUD)
- Thursday, 8:15 p.m. (AUD)
- Saturday, 10:45 a.m. (AUD)
- Sunday, 2 p.m. (MPR)*
*The Sunday Level 4 class will be held at 5:00 p.m. on June 4, 11, and 18.
Classes listed as "MPR" are in the Multi-Purpose Room at the rear of the building.
Classes listed as "AUD" are in the Auditorium at the front of the building.
Now Boarding (Minneapolis)
- Monday, 6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:15 p.m.
- Thursday, 6:45 p.m.
- Sunday, 3 p.m.