Before you drop off your pet, review this checklist to ensure you've gathered what's needed for your pet to have a comfortable stay. Label each item with your pet's first and last name.
- Food for the duration of your pet's stay — plus a few extra days in case your return is delayed. (The charge for food provided by Animal House is $3 per day.)
- Medications, including name and dosage.
- Favorite bed and/or blanket.
- Toys or bone for chewing and play. Do not bring small or flat bones for your dog as they can get lost in the drain at the back of the kennel.
- Emergency contact information, including the name and phone number of a friend or relative whom you trust to make medical decisions for your pet and who would be able to arrive at Animal House within 8-12 hours.
- Leash and collar or carrier. For the safety of your animal, all dogs must be on a leash to enter and exit the facility. All other animals must be in a carrier. We do not allow choke chains or prong collars.
Please submit up-to-date vaccination records prior to check-in.
Cash, check and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) are accepted.