Read this important information BEFORE you schedule an adoption appointment:
- We cannot make appointments to visit with a specific animal. Our staff and volunteers will help you find the right match among the animals available during your visit. Our adoption listings are updated throughout every day as animals are added and adopted.
- We are currently scheduling appointments up to three days in advance. Our scheduling software will not show any available appointments beyond this three-day window.
- You must be 18 or older to adopt or schedule an adoption appointment.
- New appointments become available overnight every night. Appointments for Saturday become available early Wednesday morning, appointments for Sunday become available early Thursday morning, and so on.
- We are currently offering 60 adoption appointments each day across all three sites. The number of adoptions we can accommodate in one day is limited by the space necessary for safe physical distancing in our sites.
- Adoption appointments fill up fast. If the scheduling software shows no appointments available at your preferred site, please check back tomorrow or consider an appointment at one of our other locations.
- Please schedule only one appointment at a time to give others an opportunity to visit our shelters and and adopt. Demand for appointments is high. If you schedule multiple appointments in a single week we may cancel all but the first appointment.
- You can cancel or reschedule your appointment online. Log into our scheduling software and click "My Schedule" to make changes.
- If you have questions, please review our adoption by appointment FAQ.