Each 90-minute appointment includes 45 minutes to meet the animals and make a selection and 45 minutes to complete the adoption process and purchase supplies for your new pet. To maintain safe physical distancing, each appointment is limited to two people.
Before your appointment
- Review this important information before you arrive for your adoption appointment:
- Agree to the COVID-19 health screening and face covering requirements at the bottom of this page.
- Preview the animals available for adoption. Our adoption website is updated throughout every day as animals are added and adopted. The availability of individual animals may change on short notice. We are unable to place animals on hold before or after your adoption appointment.
When you arrive at AHS
- Come to the adoption entrance at your scheduled time. Wear your face covering at all times.
- A staff member or volunteer will greet you and perform a short health screening.
- Please be prompt. We cannot honor your reservation if you arrive more than 15 minutes late.
Face covering and health screening requirements
Animal Humane Society is committed to the health and well-being of the community we serve. To help protect one another, we require face coverings, physical distancing, and a brief health screening for all staff, volunteers, and visitors.