The volunteer application process
Because of the large number of community members interested in volunteering with the Animal Humane Society, we have a process in place to manage applications. Due to limited resources, we are unable to make individual exceptions to this process. There is a $20 application fee to help offset the costs of the application process. No applicant is guaranteed a position.
- Review the volunteer requirements. Only applicants who meet all requirements are eligible.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the $20 application fee.
- Participate in an online information session.
- Provide two references and attend an interview. To view the references, you will need a PDF reader. If you don't have one, click here.
- If an applicant is accepted as a volunteer, then attend orientation and training appropriate for the volunteer position.
To complete an online application, click here.