Ten things our cats wish we knew about litter boxes
Click here for a printable PDF version
- We don’t like stinky toilets any more than you do.
- We have to walk around in our toilet.
- We like it cleaned every day. Scratch that…we need it to be cleaned every day. (Imagine what would happen if your toilet only flushed once a week!)
- Three litter boxes in a row look like one big box to us.
- Dogs like to eat our poop.
- Being disturbed by dogs is scary. (What if Freddie Krueger barged in while you were in the bathroom? How likely would you be to come back there?)
- Being disturbed by angry kitty roommates is scary. Sometimes we have to find somewhere else to pee if they’re already in the box.
- Being punished is scary.
- Punishing us doesn’t make the box any cleaner.
- Please clean our box.