You will need a PDF reader to view the reference forms. If you don’t have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Reader here.
Information about Adobe Reader: Easily view, print, and collaborate on PDF files with free Adobe Reader X software. Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files. Adobe Reader is free. For more information visit the product page.
- Intel® 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit) or Service Pack 2 (64 bit); Windows Server® 2003 (with Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 260MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9, Firefox 3.6, 4.0 or 6.0, Chrome 9.0
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)